Laboratory benches - Work platforms for your research
GD Waldner's laboratory benches have a wide range of uses in every area of the laboratory. Designed to be the perfect platform for your research and equipment, they ensure flexibility in laboratories by systematically separating service supply and furniture. Our laboratory benches embody excellent stability, ergonomic design, and seamless appearance. Precision steel profiles with reinforced cross-sections are used for the bench frames to provide them with superior load-bearing capacities, in compliance with SEFA 10. Their overall homogeneous powder-coated finish protects the bench frames from external influences, creating a bench system that is capable of withstanding the rigors of the modern lab.
There is a wide selection of bench frames and table systems to choose from. From flexibility and ease of shifting to cleanability and ergonomics, the GD Waldner laboratory workstations are designed to give you a high-quality, future-proof lab.
Bench frames and designs
Load-bearing under bench unit
- Self-supporting under bench unit on plinth combined with worktops
- High load-bearing capacity
- Suitable for fixed lab applications with limited flexibility requirements
- Excellent stability
- High load-bearing capacity
- SEFA 10 compliant variants available for heavy-duty applications
- Generous knee space and legroom
- Superior Cleanability
- Maximum legroom
- Mounted on service spine or wall
- High Stability and load-bearing capacity
- Multiple combinations of under bench cabinets can be accommodated within the grid
- Support structure for analysis equipment and assemblies
- Moveable bench frame for maximum flexibility
- Multiple load bearing options
- Best suited for highly flexible labs with a limited bench-mounted services
All designs of our workbenches are equipped with individually selectable worktop materials.
- Phenolic Resin
- Solid grade laminate
- Stainless steel
Specifically designed to include vibration dampers and concrete plates, these Anti Vibration Tables are suitable for installing analytical balances and other sensitive measuring instruments.
Total load of 500 kg, individual shelves can withstand up to 150 kg, mobile, multi-level storage area, freely adjustable work surfaces, heavy-duty castors (2 of which can be locked), suitable for measuring instruments/measuring instrument towers.
Heavy-duty mobile table
- Heavy-duty table frame including sliding handle
- Height-adjustable work and storage area up to 950 mm (adjustable in 25 mm increments)
- H-bench frame.
These sliding elements fit in well with island and wall benches to provide a flexible writing surface across the length of the bench.
Laboratory basins and sinks
Laboratory sink module
- Laboratory sink modules can be integrated across the lab benches.
- Multiple material options for sinks, including polypropylene, stainless steel, ceramic, and epoxy.
- Customized cabinets with multiple options, including drying shelves and waste bins.
Sink module integrated in service spine
- Made of polypropylene
- Integrated into the service spine above the plane of the table
- Allows for higher usable worksurface
Drip cups in the worktop
- For smaller applications, drip cups can be directly integrated within the worktop
Mobile sink on castors
- Designed for adaptable laboratory applications
- Flexible lines mean that it can be connected directly to the ceiling-mounted service wing
- Plug-in compact system for straightforward supply and disposal of water with service modules
- A lifting system discharges the waste water.